Why iSaltPepper ?


You all might be wondering why the name is iSaltPepper? Well, salt and pepper are the main ingredients of Indian cuisine. We all know that.  So, I wanted the name of my blog to be SaltPepper. But obviously, it is very common and it's very difficult to get a domain name with only "SaltPepper" in it and required some modification. Since this blog is mainly about Indian cooking, I added "i" at the beginning of SaltPepper and I got a unique domain name for my Blog. So the name is "iSaltPepper".  It has nothing to do with "Apple" or "Iphones"  and so on.. .

Why am I writing this blog?

Because writing is my hobby. Whether cooking is my hobby or not is still a question! But I cook, I cook every day!! And I like to share food with others. In these days of social distancing, if not food then at least recipes 😉. I am not a great cook, and these are not my own recipes. I have learned those from others, from my mother and other ladies in the family, from friends, relatives, TV shows, magazines, recipe books and the internet. This blog is just a collection of Indian recipes that can be done in other countries where limited Indian grocery is available.

Feel free to share this blog with your friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment